(202) 426-6841 www.nps.gov/linc/index.htm
One of D.C’s most photographed and historic sites, the Lincoln Memorial is very accessible to people with disabilities. Accessible parking is allowed in the lot at the base of the memorial, to Lincoln’s right. The sloping ramp that goes up to the Visitor’s Center is long but manageable, and once inside there is an elevator that goes to the Statue. Nearby the Lincoln Memorial are the Vietnam and Korean War memorials, which are both fully accessible.
- Dewayne Lammon on Plan Your Accessible D.C Vacation: The Lincoln Memorial area
- liberty reserve money adder on Accessible Parking in Washington, D.C
- cheap cialis on Accessible Parking in Washington, D.C
- Margarito Eshenbrenner on Sample Page
- blade and soul power leveling on Accessible Parking in Washington, D.C